I want to answer the juicy question I've seen you all burning up for in the chat:
*What do I need to have and what do I say to sell my presentations or my book with absolute confidence?*
Here's what flowed out of me when I asked myself, "What DO presenters and authors need to make offers with confidence??"
FIRST - this has nothing to do with a website. This is what goes on your website, in your follow-up emails, in the email that gets forwarded, etc. THIS is what helps get you booked WITHOUT a website when they already know you, like you, and trust you.
You KNOW your impact.
You KNOW what your work gives and provides others when they take your action plan or act on your information.
- stay here until you have your answer. Forreals. This is a carefrontation. Luh you. -
2. Your TITLE is the ANSWER to their problem. It's affirming, positive, and contains what they WANT from you (Speak & Write to Make MILLIONS isn't called Speak & Write to Make Some Money! :-p).
3. Your DESCRIPTION shows them the OUTCOME they want (they want the destination, not the airplane. Your talk or book is the airplane - but where does it take them??).
4. Your OUTCOMES are measurable and or verifiable in the group or individual who experiences your work, AND they WANT these outcomes for themselves. This is how they can measure your success when you leave.
5. Your proof of success and TESTIMONIALS confirm that you have already helped other people or groups like them. (If they're the first group, give them extra time and express your confidence and faith about why this will work for them the first time.)
6. Your WEBSITE, onesheet, or email makes it EASY for them to sell you to other people! You give them so much "ammo" about why you're the right fit to solve their problem that THEY feel confident talking to their team about you and become a champion for you while you're not around.
7. YOU KNOW YOUR OFFER IS WORTH MORE THAN YOU'RE ASKING FOR!!! This is how you KNOW you're going to over deliver and under promise - you already baked it in to your offer and price. You know this value with such conviction that your voice conveys for you that this offer is a DEAL!!!
This is how you OFFER with confidence! :D